LIVE NIRVANA Concert Chronology October 21, 1993 - Memorial Hall, Kansas City, KS, US
- Kurt Cobain (vocals, guitar)
- Krist Novoselic (bass)
- Dave Grohl (drums, backing vocals)
- Pat Smear (guitar)
- Lori Goldston (cello)
- Alex MacLeod (tour manager)
- Jeff Mason (production manager)
- Kelly Nase (tour accountant)
- Susanne Sasic (lighting designer)
- Craig Overbay (sound engineer)
- Ian Beveridge (monitor engineer)
- Jim Vincent (guitar technician)
- John Duncan (guitar technician)
- Jimmy Swanson (drum technician)
- Ed Swink (stage manager)
- Dave Stevens (Pro Show sound crew)
- Allan Bagley (Pro Show sound crew)
- Tom Pfaeffle (Pro Show sound crew)
- Spike Brant (LSD lighting crew)
- Mike Lamb (LSD lighting crew)
- Pat Connolly (LSD lighting crew)
- Gary Vaspol (LSD lighting crew)
- Contemporary Presentations
- Irv Zuckerman
- Load In
- Jawbreaker Showtime
- Mudhoney Showtime
- NIRVANA Showtime
- No Info
- Radio Friendly Unit Shifter
- Drain You
- Serve The Servants
- About A Girl
- Heart-Shaped Box
- Come As You Are
- Pennyroyal Tea
- Polly acoustic
- Rape Me
- Territorial Pissings
- Smells Like Teen Spirit
- All Apologies
- Scentless Apprentice
- On A Plain
- Endless, Nameless
- Unknown > Unknown
- Lowest Generation:
- ANA(1) > FLAC
- Length / Sound Quality:
- 89 min / 8.0
- • Has occasional static throughout the recording.
- • This show was originally circulated in known-gen form as an second generation tape.
- • However, in November 2004 it was discovered that the ANA(2) tape was in fact a first generation tape.
- • This means that many of the ANA(2) versions in circulation are really ANA(1)'s.
There is clips of the right side of the stage in the "Jawbreaker Documentary".
- Before "Smells Like Teen Spirit," Krist and Dave jammed briefly on "Down On The Street" by The Stooges.
- At the end of the show, Kurt told the crowd he was going to just leave his guitar on until they all went home.
- No Info